MVP Series Workshop: Marketing & Branding Planning
March 17 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CDT
The MVP Series is about Maximizing [your business’] Value Potential. This series of workshops focuses on Accounting, Sales, Marketing, and Operations and will help you develop the details you need to scale and grow your business. Interested in all four workshops? Check out our four pack offer here.
This workshop takes a deep dive into your marketing and branding to align, focus, and maximize your brand value.
Key Topics to be Covered:
- Marketing Trends and Key Considerations
- Defining, Aligning, and Activating Your Brand in Market
- Developing your social marketing and media plan
- Building your brand persona and guidelines
Speakers – coming soon!
Agenda – this tentative agenda is based on the 2020 agenda
- 9:00 – 9:15 Welcome
- 9:15 – 9:45 Opening Ceremonies
- 9:50 – 10:45 Target Practice
- 10:50 – 11:45 Identity Crafting
- 11:45 – 12:15 Lunch Break
- 12:30 – 1:30 Adventure Club
- 1:35 – 2:15 Campfire Songs
- 2:20 – 2:50 Q & A
- 2:50 – 3:15 Closing Ceremonies
The MVP workshop series are key pieces of training associated with our Fellows Program which is supported by Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC).