- This event has passed.
MVP Series Workshop: Marketing & Branding Planning
March 17 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CDT
The MVP Series is about Maximizing [your business’] Value Potential. This series of workshops focuses on Accounting, Sales, Marketing, and Operations and will help you develop the details you need to scale and grow your business.
This workshop takes a deep dive into your marketing and branding to align, focus, and maximize your brand value.
Key Topics to be Covered:
- Branding and Marketing Trends, plus Key Considerations
- Defining, Aligning, and Activating Your Brand in Market
- Developing your marketing plan
- Building your brand persona and guidelines
- Kara Hanninen, CEO & Founder, Craveity Marketing
- Katie Mleziva, Principal & Brand Strategist at Real Food Brands
- 9:30am – 10:00am: Check-in & Networking
- 10:00am – 10:15am: Welcome!
- 10:15am – 10:45am: Brand & Marketing Trends
- 10:45am – 12:30pm: Marketing & Branding Presentations
- Brand Strategy: Positioning Your Brand to Stand Out by Katie Mleziva, Principal & Brand Strategist at Real Food Brands
- Marketing Implementation: Common Marketing Tactics and When to Utilize by Kara Hanninen, CEO & Founder, Craveity Marketing
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm: Digging In
- Brand: Workbook – Setting Your Brand Foundation
- Marketing: Tactics – Putting Your Plan into Action
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm: Q&A, Closing, Resources, & Next steps
The MVP workshop series are key pieces of training associated with our Fellows Program which is supported by Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC).