- This event has passed.
MVP Series Workshop: Sales & Distribution Planning
February 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm CST
The MVP Series is about Maximizing [your business’] Value Potential. This series of workshops focuses on Accounting, Sales, Marketing, and Operations and will help you develop the details you need to scale and grow your business. Interested in all four workshops? Check out our four pack offer here.
This workshop takes a deep dive into how to develop your sales & distribution plans and more effectively navigate sales & food and beverage distribution channels: broker, distributor, and retailer.
Key Topics to be Covered:
- Sales team and plan development & management
- eCommerce development and execution considerations
- Working with your distributors and brokers
- Working with your retailer
Speakers – Brent Anderson of Fenrici Brands & Sarah Larson of the Food Finance Institute
- 10:00am – Welcome
- 10:15am to 11:15am – Sales & Distribution Management with Sarah Larson of the Food Finance Institute
- 11:15am to Noon – Q&A; walk through an example
- Noon to 1:00pm – Lunch Break
- 1:00pm to 2:00pm – Amazon eCommerce Marketplace Overview with Brent Anderson of Fenrici Brands
- 2:00pm to 3:00pm – Q&A; walk through an example
The MVP workshop series are key pieces of training associated with our Fellows Program which is supported by Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC).