MVP Series Workshop: Sales & Distribution Planning
February 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm CST
The MVP Series is about Maximizing [your business’] Value Potential. This series of workshops focuses on Accounting, Sales, Marketing, and Operations and will help you develop the details you need to scale and grow your business. Interested in all four workshops? Check out our four pack offer here.
This workshop takes a deep dive into how to develop your sales & distribution plans and more effectively navigate sales & food and beverage distribution channels: broker, distributor, and retailer.
Key Topics to be Covered:
- Sales team and plan development & management
- eCommerce development and execution considerations
- Working with your distributors and brokers
- Working with your retailer
Speakers – coming soon!
Agenda – this tentative agenda is based on the 2020 agenda
- 9:15 – 9:40 AM – Welcome
- 9:40 – 11:40 AM – Sales & Distribution Management and eCommerce Presentations
- 11:40 – 12:10 PM – Lunch & Networking
- 12:10 – 12:50 PM – Working with Your Broker & Retail to Get On The Shelf Presentation
- 12:50 – 3:10 PM – Breakout Spin Sessions (3 – 40-minute small group sessions with 5-10-minute transitions, each small group will attend each breakout session)
- 12:55 – 1:35 PM: Sales & Distribution Management
- 1:45 – 2:25 PM: eCommerce & Amazon
- 2:30 – 3:10 PM: Getting Your Product On The Shelf
- 3:10 – 3:30 PM – Final Comments
- 3:30 – 4:30 PM – Small Group Networking Room (Optional)
The MVP workshop series are key pieces of training associated with our Fellows Program which is supported by Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC).