FFI MVP Series Workshop: Developing a High-Performance Organization
July 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
In this workshop, you will learn to build your business team from the founder’s point of view.
Creating your organization’s culture and framework / team to support your business growth goals. Topics include:
- Answering this question: Why would you or anyone want to work for your business?
- Determining your business needs – today – next year – 3-5 years
- Creating business / function specific roles, responsibilities, and expectations
- Hiring, training, personnel and systems development, metrics and execution
- 9:00 – 9:30 AM – Check-in and Networking
- 9:30 – 9:45 AM – Introductions & MVP Workshop Overview
- 9:45 – 11:00 AM – Module / Session Content Presentations
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM – Examples review, Q&A and wrap-up
About the Presenters
About This Series
The MVP Series workshops focus on accounting, sales, marketing, and operations to help you scale and grow your business. These are provided through our Fellows Program, which is supported by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC).