MVP Series Workshop: Sales Forecasting, Trade Promotions & Execution
February 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
This workshop helps you develop your sales forecast / go to market costs / trade promotions plans and key execution and management tools to maximize customer profitability and relationship.
Developing your key sales management plans / forecasts to deliver your business growth plans, including:
- Sales forecasts
- Go to market costs (slotting, brokers, distributors, CRM, …)
- Trade promotion plans
- Sales management / execution tools
- 9:00 – 9:30 AM – Check-in and Networking
- 9:30 – 9:45 AM – Introductions & MVP Workshop Overview
- 9:45 – 11:00 AM – Module / Session Content Presentations
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM – Examples review, Q&A and wrap-up
About the Presenter
Trever Knoflick, Strategic Advisor, Product to Retail (p2r)
Trever is an an architect of CPG brand development. Throughout a 25-year career, he has helped companies position their brands for success. Heading into the unknown can be an intimidating journey for entrepreneurs and emerging brands. He understands the key challenges with developing and executing sales & marketing strategies.
About This Series
The MVP Series workshops focus on accounting, sales, marketing, and operations to help you scale and grow your business. These are provided through our Fellows Program, which is supported by the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC).