- This event has passed.
December 9, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm CST$25 – $40
Join us virtually for the first Edible-Alpha® Live! podcast event for impact investing in food and agriculture!
On December 9th, FFI Director and host of the Edible-Alpha podcast, Tera Johnson, will interview path-breaking food and ag innovators whose companies show us how impact investing can change our food system. Innovative farmers and food entrepreneurs from all over the country showcase their enterprises and their impact investment lanes through Early Look Presentations. Check out the days agenda here.
Plus – December 8th: Edible-Alpha® Live! Kickoff Event
6pm – 8pm | Virtual | Register Here
Join us for an interactive hour of food storytelling from Lost Creek Farm, followed by curated connections with our participating Edible-Alpha® Live! interviewees, pitch businesses, investors, and the stakeholders that are supporting them.
December 9th: Edible-Alpha® Live! | 9am | Virtual
Participate in interviews with path-breaking innovators in food and agriculture.
Listen to presentations from innovative early-stage farm and food entrepreneurs.
Network with a wide range of stakeholders at the event and through viewing parties around the country.
Additional event details can be found here.
**The first 75 paid registrants will receive a complimentary sample box that includes products and coupons from an array of our program participants such as Riemer Family Farm, Breadtopia, Dairy Graziers Apprenticeship, Pasture and Plenty, Meadowlark Organics, Prairie Fruits Farm & Creamery, Garfield Produce, Niman Ranch, Lost Creek Farm, Atlantic Sea Farms, Brix Cider, The Honest Bison, and Tribe 9 Foods.**
Thank you to our partners:
– AVL Growth (https://avlgrowth.com/)
– Agricultural Utilization Research Institute (https://www.auri.org/)
– Compeer Financial (https://www.compeer.com/)
– Consolidated Construction Co (https://www.consolidated-const.com/)
– Farm Credit (https://farmcredit.com/)
– Kitchen Table Consultants (https://www.kitchentableconsultants.com/)
– Madison Gas and Electric (https://www.mge.com/)
– Michael Best & Friedrich LLP (https://www.michaelbest.com/)
– Ogden Glazer + Schaffer (https://ogs.law/)
– Summit Credit Union (https://www.summitcreditunion.com/)
– Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (https://wedc.org/)