- This event has passed.
Get to Know USDA Local Food Grants Webinar
May 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDTFree
- Farmers Markets
- Food Hubs (aggregators, processors, distributors, storagers)
- CSA networks
- Economic Development Orgs
- Producer Networks
- Ag businesses and cooperatives
- Tribal and Local Governments
The Food Finance Institute relied heavily on funding from the USDA Local Food Promotion Program to scale our Financial Management Boot Camp and Consultant Training to a national program. USDA grants are an important source of funding for many local food programs.
In this live webinar hear from Christy Wipperfurth, Grants Management Specialist with the USDA-Agricultural Marketing Service’s Grants Division and host, Tera Johnson, FFI Director/Founder. During the webinar you will:
- Receive an overview of what funding opportunities the USDA provides
- Dig in deeper to what the Farmers Market and Local Food Promotion Programs cover (FMPP & LFPP)
- Learn where/how to start with these grants
- Have the opportunity to ask questions