Level 1 Consultant Training
December 8 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm CST
One event on December 8, 2022 at 10:00 am
Join Food Finance Institute Expert in Residence and Edible-Alpha® founder, Tera Johnson, for our Level 1 Consultant Training. Learn more about Consultant Training here.
Level 1 is a prerequisite for our Level 2 Consultant Training.
Level 1 Focuses
- Food Industry Market Trends, with current COVID-19 updates and implications
- Conducting Market Research
- Food Business Models Basics – Benchmarks and Metrics
- Putting it all Together – Case Studies and Business Model Optimization
Level 1 Goals and Objectives
After our training you should have the tools, templates, and resources to enable you to better:
- understand current market trends and consumer preferences that drive and shape food, beverage, and value-added farm businesses
- analyze and rework your clients’ business model to ensure long-term profitability – we call this process Business Model Optimization.
- know where to access industry information to best inform client advising