About the Course
This course discusses what it takes to develop reliable accounting procedures and processes, plus help you determine if partnering with an accountant group is the right move for your food-focused business.
- Developing Reliable Accounting Procedures & Financial Reporting
- Accounting: Why is it important
- Accounting Process: At a High Level
- Accounting Processes That Work
- Setting Up Your Accounting Systems
- Other Considerations
- Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold
- Cashflow Management
- Financial Reporting
- Utilizing QuickBooks vs TAG & NetSuite
- Become an accountant or partner with an accounting group (preferably a scalable accounting firm)
Who Should Take This Course?
Food-focused business entrepreneurs, to understand the basics of accounting and to fill in gaps, where needed.
About the Instructor
John Carpenter CPA, Founder/President TAG Finance & Accounting Outsourcing
John has more than 25 years of experience in public accounting and private industry, serving the manufacturing, healthcare, and construction industries. His areas of expertise include assisting customers in identifying and prioritizing strategic, operational, and financial weaknesses or deficiencies, and implementing results-oriented corrective action programs. John founded The Attilio Group™ in 2007 and began development of the TAG™ Solution based on his passion for small business and the desire to provide “big business” expertise to small businesses in a streamlined, affordable package. John is a Certified Public Accountant and certified Lean Six Sigma.
Unlimited Learner Pass holders or purchasers of the course – navigate to the course here