- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT – Raising Equity [3-Day] Workshop
April 20 @ 10:00 am - April 22 @ 6:00 pm CDT$500 – $750
This event is SOLD OUT, however, we have additional dates coming! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our notification list!
** The March dates have been rescheduled for April **
Our Raising Equity three-day immersion training will prepare you to deliver a great pitch and to properly document your business so you can successfully raise money.
Your instructor, FFI Director, Tera Johnson, uses her expertise to prepare you to raise money, both debt and equity, legally and effectively. As a result of this course you will be able to:
- Make your business model investment-worthy,
- Start assembling your financial request package,
- Develop a game plan for successfully raising both debt and equity and,
- Prepare and test that game plan through a business pitch.
- April 20 (10am – 6pm CST) | investible business models
- April 21 (10am – 6pm CST) | fixing financials systems, creating an equity ready proforma, capital structuring and legal considerations
- April 22 (10am – 6pm CST) | business pitches
Raising Equity has two possible prices:
- $500 – Access to the course, all related tools and resources including our proforma template and pitch deck, one-on-one consulting time with the instructor, and networking with other businesses in the room.
- $750 – Access to everything above, plus 2 hours of additional consulting time.
This online course will be conducted live on the dates listed below via web conferencing software. Closer to the course date, the link to the course will be shared with you at the email you provide.
Edible-Alpha® Immersion Trainings are multi-day events limited to ten businesses or less that combine learning, focused work time, individual consulting, and business pitches. They are designed to take you out of the day-to-day operations of your business and to encourage focused, strategic business development.